Thursday, March 14, 2013

10 minute craft dash Moxie Fab Style

Hello, hello, hello!!!  I'm so happy I was able to join in the 10 Minute Craft Dash this week I wasn't sure if I would, but I squeezed it in! yay!!!  I just love playing in those challenges... first you already know you won't be spending a ton of time on one challenge, because it has to be made in 10 mins. or less.  Second, have you seen the work the design team provides over there? Ah-mazing!  And finally, ummm because Paulina rocks... seriously she is one of the sweetest crafters I know, she makes some amazing crafts, and like I said she rocks!  I also based today's card on the Moxie Fab Word bubbles challenge, woot woot!

Time: 7 mins. 58 secs.

I could have been done a minute sooner, but I had to find my bling and pearls hehehehe!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Technique Tuesdays ( speech bubbles), PTI (sentiments), Verve (sentiment), and AC (sentiment)
Ink: PTI
Patterned Paper: LilyBee  Designs
Rhinestones: KaiserCraft
Pearls: Recollections
Foam Squares
Copic Marker

Thanks for stopping by today and I wish you a wonderful rest of the day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

jessica said...

love this Lisa!! The sentiments are GREAT and those speech bubbles~ LOVE them!!
Awesome splash of color too :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!

Paulina said...

Lisa, you totally made me blush in this post! I am so happy our paths have crossed and we've been able to get to know each other. I think YOU are SUPER sweet yourself! :)

This card is just too much fun. I'm loving all those speech bubbles in this color palette- it works so well! Also, the little bits of bling are PERFECT!

I'm happy you found time to join in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, it just wouldn't have been the same without you!

Virginia L. said...

Totally creative and fun, Lisa! You nailed the challenge! (I must admit I am a bit stumped on this Speech Bubble challenge). I love your dimensions and design! FAB!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

adorable card!!

Poorvi said...

Lisa, like the bubbles! It gives such a nice, whimsical effect :)
Thanks for joining us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - I hope we'll see you again soon :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for linking this up to the Speech Bubble Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS