Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas Might Be Over But....

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!  So happy it is here, hoping to score a day/night at Archiver's this weekend (still so sad over the fact that they are closing! boo!).  Anywho, I'm stopping in with this super CAS layout that I've made based on the sketch challenge at Stuck?! and they have teamed up with Frosted Designs to add in misting, ink and or paint on your project... so I came up with this....


Sketch Used:

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: American Crafts and Echo Park
Glitter Ribbon: Target
Stickers: Little B., October Afternoon
Die Cut: October Afternoon

I must add that I am super sad that you can't really see the gold misting I did with my Heidi Swapp Shine Spray on the tree patterned paper in this picture... but if you look really close you can see the flecks of gold over some of the white areas... I promise it is so much prettier in person ( and shinier too! ), but what can you do?

Thanks for taking the time to visit, have a great and hopefully crafty weekend!
Lisa

15 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty, I love the clean crisp look, and those gold polka dots are just fab! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

jessica said...

This is adorable Lisa! Great take on the sketch and the pics are too cute!!!!!
Have a GREAT Friday!

Leslie Germain said...

Love your layout! Adorable.

Jean said...

What cuties! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs!

Sandy Ross said...

Your photos are adorable! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Lindsey said...

LOVE this! Everything just works so beautifully together. Such darling kiddos, too!

Joefil said...

Beautifully done and the photos are adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?!

Shelly said...

Your page is absolutely gorgeous and the photos are adorable. What a treasure for your scrapbook.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome work!

Brandi Matos said...

This is beautiful!!! Loving those pics!!!!

Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

Tracy P said...

Great take on the sketch! So festive! Your paper choices are perfect and such beautiful photos. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?!

Unknown said...

Your layout is darling!!! I love that Heidi Swapp gold mist because it is so "gentle" and not too bold! I am sure it looks wonderful in person!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!!

Joni Parker said...

Hi Lisa...always fun to visit Ohio scrappers. I live in Phx now but am from Columbus. -- Anyhoo...I love your adorable photo..and your layout is so cute. I was trying to think of the word that described it to me and I kept coming back to "crisp". Hope that makes sense? I see from the very first comment that I'm not the only one that came up with that word!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

Lee-Anne said...

Gorgeous choice of papers. Love your layout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Ann said...

Love that large polka dot and it balances the small tree print so nicely. What a great page - classic and elegant. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! sketches.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS