Tuesday, April 1, 2014

V's Sweet Ideas Monthly Challenge


Hello!  Welcome to this month's V's Sweet Ideas Challenge: Favorite Techniques!!!  Yay!!! I wanted to show a photo tutorial of my technique: Shaker cards, but unfortunately life happened and I just didn't have the time... so hopefully in the near future I will have one posted.   And here is my take on the challenge:


Supplies Used:
Seuqins: V's Sweet Ideas
Enamel Dots: V's Sweet Dots
Patterned Paper, Stamps, dies: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Memento and Memento Luxe
Color Medium: Copic Markers

**And I must say Vanessa has just manufactured some brand new enamel dots that you are going to LOVE!  They are gorgeous and some are even sparkley!!!  Make sure you check them out!

I can not wait to see what you will be creating and what technique you share with us!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Lisa this card is gorgeous! Love the balloons inside the shaker. Love everything about this card!

jessica said...

This is just too flippin' ADORABLE Lisa!!! OMG I love it to pieces!!!
AWESOME job!!!

Petti said...

This card is so much fun!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS