Saturday, July 12, 2014

Gratitude is the Fairest Blossom...

Hi!  I'm popping in to share this fun happy little card that I have created for several Verve Challenges! yay!!!



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Verve (Sunny Days and Beautiful You)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Various Copics
Fiskars edge Punch
Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn, Amy Tangerine, and Basic Grey
Rhinestones: TPC Studios and K & Co.

I am adding this to the following challenges:
Verve: Mojo Monday Sketch

Verve: Red White and You Inspiration Challenge

Hope this has made you smile and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!! :)

Unknown said...

I just stop by to let you know I love your page and I had a good time reading it. I’m glad that my friend emailed me the link to this blog. I just bookmarked this blog and I hope your next one is going to be about the same topic again I’m looking for ward to it. One thing I want to add is I like your writting style.
Cccam Server

jessica said...

wow!! LOVE your card Lisa!!! Gorgeous colors and great take on the sketch!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS