Friday, September 12, 2014

Be Inspired Challenge #37

woo hoo!!! It's Friday and it's time for a new Be Inspired Challenge!!! woot woot!!!  Take a look at this beautiful inspiration...


So fun, right?!  The winner of this challenge will win two stamp sets from The Alley Way Stamps as well as a Guest Designer spot!!!  I busted out some older sets (Birds of a Feather and All About You) and got my craft on...


I drew my inspiration from the colors and applied them to my bird, the stony path I created, the yellow matting and pink twine.  I had fun making my sentiment jump out by stamping it in black on my cardbase, and just the YOU part in red on a left over diecut heart I had sitting on my table.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps (Birds of a Feather and All About You)
Ink: Memento, PTI, and Shade Spots
Distress Inks
Copics
Twine from The Twinery

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp: Create Your Own Background Challenge
and into the Never Before Used Challenge: I've never used the Ocean Distress Ink before!  But I LOVE how vibrant it is!

I can't wait to see what you will create for this new Be Inspired Challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This bird totally cracks me up!! I love your take on the sky and the little dots behind the bird! So cute Lisa!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Love your fab background and that bird is too cute!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Darnell said...

This card is a hoot, Lisa! I can see why you love that vibrant ink. I adore your coloring on your birdie's "do," your walkway, and especially how you made your clouds heart-shaped to match your clever sediment!! Thank you so much playing in my second NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

jessica said...

Ok this card is just to cute!!!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS