Friday, October 10, 2014

Chromatic on Kraft

Hello!  It is Friday, and I'm exhausted!  But the fun is not over yet, we will be traveling later today, then to a wedding on sunday, my son's last party on sunday and then back home where I am going to crash... but for now I'm still going so check out this card I have created for the latest Kraft Challenge at SweetStamps.com!  I hope you'll get a chance to play along as the winner will receive a $20 shopping spree to the SweetStamps.com Store (psssttt - new stencils and stamps are in too! yay!).




I've shown this card at three different angles, because it has a different look based on how you hold it.  This was quite on accident, but after it was done I actually like it... it gives an elegance of its own.

Can't wait to see what you create for this challenge and thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Very cool background and stencil too!! Looks fabulous over the kraft!! :) Enjoy your weekend! HUGS

Kelly Latevola said...

Super cool! I love how it looks different from every angle :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS