Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Eye Adore You TAWS...

Hello!  I'm up on The Alley Way Stamps Blog again today with another cute card using the Oogles Stamp Set... I'm telling you I can't get enough of these little guys!!!  This time I'm getting mushy masculine style...






I started by die cutting the photo frame and stamping the sentiment on the bottom.  Next I stamped, colored and fussy cut my little monster out.  I then die cut some hearts, threw on some embellishments and ta da!!!  Finished!  I love quick and easy cards, plus I tried to do more of a masculine color scheme this time around.

I am adding this to the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) I am going to have to get this oogles stamp set !! absolutely adorable and you showcased it brilliantly ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

jessica said...

This is such an ADORABLE card Lisa!!!
LOVE it!!!

*Vicki* said...

This is just the cutest Lisa!! Love the Polaroid style and added hearts!! :) HUGS

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Super adorable. Those stamps look like a lot of fun.

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute. I love your design. Great angle for the polaroid and great paper choices.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS