Friday, January 23, 2015

I Love...

lots of things!  Cute little munchkin things, big manly hubby things, all things that sparkle... yep I'm a lover not a fighter, hehehe!  Today I'm sharing a sweet little Valentine on The SweetStamps.com Blog...


Supplies Used:
Springtime Doodles Clear Stamp Set SS4412
Enamel EP CRANBERRY WINE
 Distress Ink Pad PEACOCK FEATHERS
 Distress Ink Pad SALTY OCEAN
 Self-Adhesive Pearls RED

This card also goes well with our weekly challenge theme: Hearts!  I had so much fun layering this card and heat embossing that beautiful heart, I hope I've inspired you to put a little lovin on your paper too!

I am linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Have A Heart

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Lisa, your heart is so elegant and gorgeous!! LOVE!

Donna K said...

What a gorgeous, Valentine! I love this. Your intro is very cute too...love is always best!

jessica said...

This is so beautiful!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous heart for such a fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this image- it is so pretty in these colors- love the dainty doily accent and the DP you added. And love your write up...!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS