Saturday, January 17, 2015

Take #2 Cure for the Monday Blues Challenge

Hello!  I'm back with a different take on the Cure for the Monday Blues Challenge #39...




This time I reversed the colors in the photo, except for the black and gold sentiment.  I started with a gold foil DCWV card for my base.  From there I embossed the stars in white, to symbolize all of the white in the photo.  Finally I tied some black twine, double embossed the sentiment in gold and black and added some gold thread.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Altenew
Stencil: Memory Box
Embossing Paste: Ranger
Embossing Powder: SweetStamps.com
Gold Foil Card: DCWV
Black Twine
Gold Thread

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp: It's a Guy Thing Challenge

Thanks again for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Love the corrugated panel and a perfect masculine card too! :)

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Lisa :-) I love the whole design of this ! FAB !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Migdalia said...

WOW!! Stunning & Lovely!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Greta said...

This is just stunning!

Thordis said...

Gorgeous Card :)

Taheerah said...

Oh my - all that gold!! I wish I owned this one - it is stunning!! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues - twice!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the crimped base -- fabulous inspired card - congrats on your dual win!

Caryn said...

Lovely textured card - great design.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn

jessica said...

OMG this is AMAZING!!! One of my FAVORITES ever from you!!!
AWESOME texture!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS