Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Winnie & Walter Birthday Bash Challenge Take #1

Hi!  Today I'm going to be sharing two different cards for two different challenges that are all for the Winnie & Walter Birthday Bash! woo hoo!!!  My first card was created based on the Gradient Challenge...



I don't own very many Winnie & Walter stamp sets yet (notice the keyword yet? hehehe!), so I had to be a bit more creative with my The Big The Bold and The Merry Stamp set to create cards for other themes, and with a little mix and match I was able to create this sentiment!  My little confetti up top was created using the eraser on my pencil in versamark and heat embossing.  I then added some silver glitter washi tape and layered it at an angle with some mirror paper.

I am also linking this up to the Paper Issues:Say It Ain't Snow Cold Outside Challenge
and in the Simon Says Stamp: Winter Stamping Challenge

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a classy make Lisa! Love the sparkly strip and gradient image!! :)

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! Love the sparkle and the creative use of stamps. Great take on the gradient challenge!!

Vanessa said...

Your card is beautiful! Love how you embossed the confetti, so creative! Thanks for playing!

jessica said...

Still stalking :)
Gorgeous cards! LOVE the LO's of them!!!!

Ruth G said...

So pretty! I love these colors and the shimmer and shine of the silver.
TFS!

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful card! Great design and the shimmer adds a perfect touch. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week!

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Love the color combination and the silver washi tape you added

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS