Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Party... like it's 1999

woot woot!!! It's Wednesday!!!  And while there isn't much partying going on at my house when I'm stuck with a cold and an ear infection (bust out the fiddle boys!), at least on my card there is quite the par-tay...


For this card I busted out some Glitter, various sizes of double sided adhesive and some of The Alley Way Stamp Sets: Bubbly, Wish Big, and Yappy!  It was fun to make a mess with the glitter and splattered background, but maybe next time I will make sure all of the glitter lids are on tight, doh! hehehe!  Hope this brings you a smile on this hump day! ( It's ok if you are singing the Prince song now, cause I am hehehe! )

I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge

Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping by!!!!
Lisa


 

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

TEE! This is so fun and I love your glitter technique on this! :)

Aileen said...

Lisa, I love what you have done, looks brilliant. Have got to try this I l o v e glitter. Wonderful car

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Lisa! I love all the pretty sparkle.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS