Monday, March 2, 2015

You've Got Swag... Masculine Card

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a nice weekend!!!  Today I am sharing a masculine card on The Alley Way Stamps Blog using one of their newest stamp sets, Wigwam...



This card uses paper piecing and embossing.  The rest is pretty straight forward, clean and simple.  I gained most of my inspiration from this photo on Pintrest:

I am entering this into the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge: Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa



4 comments:

jessica said...

Great take on the inspiration picture!!!!

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Wow Lisa! This card is pretty awesome!

*Vicki* said...

Amazing job with the photo inspiration Lisa!! Love the gold!! :)

cheiron said...

Love all the gold, and how your card still looks completely masculine. Thank you so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS