Monday, April 13, 2015

You Brighten My Day...

Hi, and Happy Monday!  I am popping in here to share a card that you can also find on The Alley Way Stamps Blog, that is just bound to make someone happy...


This little guy is from the new Phone Home Stamp Set... the little creatures in this set are so fun to play with!  I had fun stamping and fussy cutting him, coating him with glossy accents and them sticking some googly eyes on top hehehe!  Oh and I colored in his mouth a little too.  The sentiment comes from the More than Words Set.  These colors are not something I normally work with, but I LOVE it!  I usually go to pintrest for color mixing inspiration, but this time I was inspired by the colors in the paper pack itself! (Studio Calico)

I am entering this into the following challenge:
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge: Anything Goes use a die ( I used two :) )
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

TEE!! :) This guy is adorable paper pieced!!

jessica said...

LOL!! LOVE it!
Happy Monday my friend!

The Sleepless Crafter said...

In love with the super mom card

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute, so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays! :)

Sabina said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS