Monday, May 25, 2015

A Pinktastic Card

Happy Monday!!!!!!!!  I thought if I added enough exclamation marks after it, your Monday just might be happy indeed hehehe!  Well even if my exclamation marks didn't do the trick... this little card is bound to brighten your day...



Check out all that pink yumminess!!!  Now why did I go crazy pink, I thought, why not?  When I kept looking at the little Narwhal little guy I thought he just needed to be colored pink, and why stop there?  When not just go crazy?  So I did!  And it was fun!  You'll also find this little guy on The Alley Way Stamps Blog along with other inspiration!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps (Little Fellas and All About You
Ink: Memento and PTI
Patterned Paper: Amy Tan
Spectrum Noir Pencils
Dew Drops: Robin's Nest
Die: Sizzix

I am entering this into the following challenge:
Crafting By Designs: Sentimentally Challenge
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AWE! This really makes me smile!! I love it!! :)

jessica said...

So fun! Love all the pink!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS