Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Best Fishes...

Hello!!!  Today I am sharing a super sweet and super fishy card here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog...


Supplies:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - All Washed Up, Gill-Friend, and Little Fellas
Ink: Memento
Magicals
Watercolor Cardstock
Various Copics
Embossing Powder
Foam Adhessive
Glossy Accents

This card was so fun to create, especially the background!  I started by spritzing watercolor cardstock  with lots of water and then sprinkled some Magicals in green and blue and watched them do their thing.  While that dried I stamped the fish, colored them in and fussy cut them out.  I then embossed my sentiment onto vellum.

I am entering this into the following challenge:
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

What an Uber Cute card Lisa!!!

Shelly said...

Super awesome card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Just have a nosey question. I see where you are entering things in challenges. Do you win prizes, acclaim, just a place to show off your projects? Don't really understand the in's and out's of the challenges. thanks.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Carla's Cards said...

Sweet card, love the images! Thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart!

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

*Vicki* said...

Lisa, your card is soooo darn SWEET!! :) I love your fun effect you've got with the background!! So happy to see your card over at Addicted to Stamps & More! Thanks for joining us!

Neets B said...

Such a great background for your fish. I think Magicals must be very similar to Brushos, the effects are amazing. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS