Friday, May 22, 2015

Poppies Say Hello...

Happy Friday!  Today I am popping in with a lovely clean and simple Card created for the SweetStamps.com blog...


 (ooohhhhh look at the pretty sparkles too!)
Supplies Used:
 Poppy Garden Clear Stamp Set SS4801
 Gelly Roll White Gel Pen
 Glaze Pens 10 pack
 Wink of Stella Brush Marker CLEAR
 Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
 Tuxedo Black Memento Marker

This card was a very easy clean and simple card to create.  I started my stamping my poppies onto my cardbase and coloring in with Colored Pencils.  I then stamped just the 3 larger flowers onto separate cardstock, colored in, and fussy cut.  Once I was done I popped them up with foam adhesive on my cardbase, and added the sentiment. I also added some sparkle with a Wink of Stella pen, as I just couldn't help myself, hehehe!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Lisa!!!!!!
Awesome card!

AJ Bodine said...

Beautiful, love the subtleness of this card and how you've popped the flower heads off the page.

Shari said...

So beautiful, and what flower doesn't look a little better with a touch of sparkle? Ok, not just flowers.. everything. ^_^ Thank you for sharing your lovely card.

Anita in France said...

Simply beautiful, Lisa ... gorgeous colouring on those poppies ... and I love the popped up dimension! Anita :)

*Vicki* said...

I can't tell you how much I love this design! So elegant and soft!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS