Monday, November 9, 2015

A great use for Washi!

Hi!  Today I am sharing this fun and easy card that I've created with the new From Us Stamp Set by The Alley Way Stamps and a mix of washi tapes.


To create this card I simply started by laying my gold washi tape across the middle of my card on the diagonal.  I then went down with various strips of washi tape until that whole side was covered.  I then went back and stamped the sentiment with Versafine ink and ta-da!  Super easy, takes very little time, and it's a great way to use up some of that washi tape ( something I totally needed to do! ).  You can find this card as well as more inspiration on The Alley Way Stamps Blog.  And as many of you already know The Alley Way Stamps is closing down, and it would be so awesome if you could help Alison out by buying up some of her amazing stamps at an incredible price...



Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

jessica said...

So beautiful Lisa!
I have so much washi tape...I need to start using it..LOL!
Hope you had a GREAT weekend!!!

Aileen said...

Lisa love how you used your washi tape here. I wish I could achieve the same look but I seem to have been drawn to all the wrong colours etc r I just am not meant to use washi for anything other than holding dies in place. After seeing your card I will give it another go cause it really is pretty. I went shopping and spent many dollars I never meant to spent when I saw the shop was shutting, so sad.keep up the inspiration.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS