Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Sneak Peek Day for Mint Owl Studios

Hello and hooray!!!!  Today is when you can see the new Mint Owl Studio Stamp Set: Easter Blessings on their blog today!  This set will be available on Feb. 8th ( psssttt - there will also be an awesome hop that day, so you won't want to miss it! ).  I, however, am here with a sneak peek of this new set in action...




This set has some beautiful cross images, as well as Easter sentiments and flowers.  To create my card I used a mix of colored pencils and Copics, while embossing the sentiments and adding some sequins from one of the soon to be released sequin mixes.  Check out the full reveal of this set over on their blog now, and I can't wait to see you there for the Blog Hop/Release on the 8th!

I am linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge
and the Marker Pop: Anything Goes Challenge

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

PJ said...

Awesome card! I really love the attention to detail, in the placement of your sequins.. It's perfect, and the little border on top is so delicate it reminds me of old fashion doilies

Katie said...

Love the card.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS